Authentic Kung Fu, Tai Chi & Qi Gong Training
Shaolin Camp offers traditional training in authentic Shaolin martial arts or philosophy as passed on us by many year experience in China trips as also under the director Yan Shan (Christos Panagopoulos) who has been visiting China over 10 years for practicing and learning for original sources like Shaolin Temple monastery and Chen Jia Gou (Chen style Tai Chi) village..
The program is open for any level (childs, adults or elder people), and centers around training in three disciplines:
- Gongfu (Kung fu), basics and forms training – kicks, strikes, movements, and jumps that give a highly intense cardio workout and increase stamina and flexibility
- Qigong, which is similar to yoga and strengthens the body internally and externally
- Taiji Quan (Tai Chi), that stimulates the movement of chi or life force, both strengthening and meditative
- Chan (or Zen, moving or sitting Meditation)
- Shaolin Philosophy & History – Learn about the philosophy and history of the Shaolin Temple throught lectures or on screen documentaries.
- Outdoor Activities – Mountain running, Nature Walks, cultivate "Chan Mind" in nature, wallks in beautiful places for practicing Shaolin.
- Chan meditation – Cultivate "Chan Mind" throught "quiet sitting" meditation.
- Learning the Chan (origins of Zen) philosophy behind Shaolin Temple from special documentaries.