This video reveals, analise and explaines step by step the method that Shaolin monks regenerate their muscles/tendons system and stay health even the old ages.
Yin JIn Jin is a Qi Gong (Bioenergy Cultivation) that prepares the body for martial arts but also can use to revitalise somone its own body throught 12 special design streching exersizes.
According to tradition, the trainee has the following benefits over time:
- The first year of education gives us physical and mental vitality.
- The second year enhances blood circulation and feeds the meridians.
- The third year allows elasticity to the muscles and nourishes the organs.
- The fourth year improves the function of the meridians and viscera.
- In the fifth year, it cleanses the bone marrow and nourishes the brain.
From 34th generation of shaolin temple warriors monks, Yan Shan